- Once registered, YaMasuta creates for you a default watchlist that consists of 10 tickers. If you are already logged in, go to My Watchlist to edit it as you wish. You can delete tickers directly from the watchlist table by clicking the button.
- How to read the dynamic watchlist table? Each row contains one ticker with its Symbol (SY). Signal (Buy/Sell): This is YaMasuta Generated signal. Signal Date (S Date): This is the date that YaMasuta genertaed the signal. Signal Price (S Price): The price YaMasuta open this position. Last Closing Price (LC Price): The last price the ticker closed at. Position: YaMasuta current position (Long/Short). Profit%: YaMasuta current position profit %.
- You can add tickers to your watchlist by accessing the Search/Add Ticker button from the page menu.
- On the Search/Add Ticker page, type in your search string in the search box by typing either the company ticker symbol or the company name or part of the company name or ticker symbol and click the "Search YaMasuta" button. YaMasuta will display the search results in a dynamic table where you can click the button to add the ticker you choose to your watchlist. You can only have a maximum of 25 tickers in your watchlist.
- To display details analytic of a specific ticker, click the button as shown below. The virtual buy or sell operation will take you to My Portfolio page where you will see your virtual position(s) and portfolio information.
- To buy long or sell short virtual shares of the desired ticker, click the button or the
- To access the company news, analysis, and analysts' opinions for available tickers, click the images respectively.
- The watchlist dashboard shown below provide you with information about your watchlist and the respective Bull/Bear power level of each ticker in your watchlist.